Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Israel to bring together blockchain entrepreneurs and investors on March 28
On March 28, 2018, Tel Aviv (Israel) will host one of the largest events dedicated to blockchain, cryptocurrencies and ICOs — Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Israel. The conference will bring together developers of innovative IT products and investors, creating a perfect space for networking. Speakers will share unique, brand-new case studies and insights based on their own experience.
The blockchain community describes Israel as a nation of startups. Besides, according to the Bloomberg 2017 Innovation Index, its economy was included into the world’s top ten innovative economies in 2017. Israel started exploring blockchain in 2015. The country has its own incubator that supports startups nationwide. Moreover, it is going to create ICO control tools to protect investors’ interests.
Currently, cryptocurrency is not defined legislatively in Israel but it is a subject of taxation. So, it is actually introduced into the legal environment.
The event consists of the following activities:
- Conference: ICO, blockchain, cryptocurrency, discussion with speakers.
- Exhibition: samples of the latest mining equipment, the most successful solutions from software developers.
- Networking: a convenient platform for sharing contacts and searching for partners.
Major participants of Blockchain & Bitcoin Conference Israel will include:
- IТ developers;
- financial specialists;
- representatives of direct investment funds and venture capital funds;
- business angels;
- banks and financial establishments;
- loan companies;
The event is organized by Smile-Expo that has been holding conferences and exhibitions worldwide for 12 years, including major blockchain events since 2014.